Be Active Index
"It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism, colonialization or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands."
-- Yoram Bar Porath, Yediot Aahronot, of 14 July 1972.
That every Palestinian has a legitimate, individual right to return to his or her original home and to absolute restitution of his or her property.
CPRR ASKS YOU TO:
1) be informed
2) sign the petition
3) join/donate to CPRR
4) take action
5) tell others about CPRR
JOIN OUR NEWS LIST
Click here and press send
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP CPRR FULFIL ITS MISSION?
You've read about the refugee issue, you've joined/donated to CPRR, you've subscribed to our news list, and you've signed the petition. What next? There are a number of things you can do to help:
- Tell your e-mail contacts. Please send an email message to all your mailing lists/members asking them to sign the online petition at http://rightofreturn.org/be-active/petition/ - Please also ask them to spread the word.
- Circulate copies of the petition. Print out copies of the English or Arabic. Circulate the print version of the petition and collect signatures from your families, university, clubs, associations, mosques and churches, community centers, etc. Enter the signatures you collect online under the appropriate sections at http://rightofreturn.org/be-active/petition/ or mail the completed forms to CPRR, P.O. Box 21520, Washington D.C. 20009, USA; or Fax:+1 (775) 418-5980.
- Do you have a website? Link to CPRR's website! Use our linking graphic (left) and link to the petition page at http://rightofreturn.org/be-active/petition/. Here is the HTML you need to copy to your website:
- Are you a member of a local, national or international organization? Ask your organization to affiliate to CPRR. The affiliation form is here.
- Do you have a mailing list or newsletter that we can put a small free advertisement in? Tell us what format you would like the advert in, i.e. a certain length of text so you can fit it in, or perhaps as a graphic B &W jpg file, 150 dpi, with dimensions, etc,.
- Join CPRR's Right Of Return Activists' Discussion List. This is a forum for CPRR members and staff of affiliated organizations who are grassroots organizers of "right of return" campaigns and activists in those campaigns to develop, coordinate, support and guide, as needed, global grassroots initiatives for action. More information about CPRR's Right Of Return Activists' List can be found here.
- Do you have any special skills? CPRR is looking for researchers to help with writing well-referenced material for the website and other publications. Can you help with foreign language translations? Or can you design posters and other materials? If you can donate time to CPRR in any of these ways, please contact the webmaster. If you can think of ways to help that we haven't, let us know.
- Why not hold a fundraising event for CPRR? We will be able to provide poster and leaflet master copies.
- Work with a local organization that is active on the refugee issue. There are a number of organizations that work on the Palestinian refugee issue, based in the Middle East, North America, and Europe. See our related sites and affiliates pages and contact us for some ideas, or why not form a CPRR activists branch in your area?
Only with your help, will this campaign continue to attract significant support, expand rapidly, and thus make a major impact on public opinion, decision-makers, and politicians.
Take Action Index
CPRR, P. O. Box 21520,Washington D.C. 20009, USA
Fax: (775) 418-5980 -- E-mail: [email protected]
To report any technical problems
with this website, send e-mail to: